The project process from start through finish.
- The area of town you are located
- A summary of your project
- Rough measurements of the space you intend to have your cabinets installed (width, length, ceiling height)
- Pics that you like from our site, houzz.com, pinterest.com, etc.
Usually we can respond with a ballpark estimate of project. Allow 2-3 business days for response.
Schedule a site visit
Which will include:
- Discussing the details of the project
- Taking detailed measurements
- Selecting style of door, finish, and decorative hardware
- If client elects to get their own hardware it must be present at time of delivery.
- Collecting 50% deposit (check or Cash)
Upon receipt of deposit we will place you on the calendar and begin drafting your cabinet elevations when applicable. Drawings will be sent via email; please allow two weeks.
Delivery / Installation
We will call about a week before the installation to firm up the date and time. At time of delivery another 25% installment is required with the final 25% payment due at the completion of the project. If you selected decorative hardware through us we will bring it on installation day. If you elect to purchase your own hardware we will gladly install it as long as every piece is present when we arrive. If your decorative hardware is not onsite we will not drill holes for it; period. If you want us to install it at a later date there will be a $500 trip charge to cover travel and installation time.