Welcome to Classic Custom Cabinets, Inc. your source for quality home cabinetry and built-in furniture. Our purpose is to design and craft unique storage solutions tailored to fit your specific needs, from the size of your television to fillers and pull-outs specifically designed around the way you use your home.
678.525.7157 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Most recent projects:
We offer heirloom quality built-in furniture with an eye for the details. We take your project from an idea through design, creation, custom finishing, and precise installation.
“In 2016 we had Classic Custom Cabinets build us a custom laundry and mudroom combo. The finished product was so wonderful I actually wanted to move the bed into the room and sleep in there. We invited them back to build a office/media wall in spring 2017. Again they delivered. This turned out better than I ever could have imagined. it far exceeded my expectations.” Laundry/Mudroom/Office ~ Johns Creek
When comparing a free-standing cabinet from a national retailer to our custom built-in unit, our built-ins afford you more quality for your money and fit your space more precisely.
• Use kiln dried hardwoods and real wood core veneered plywoods
• Use hardware from top manufacturers
• Use soft-close concealed hinges and drawer guides
• Design to meet your specific needs
• Build to fit your space precisely
• Finish to match your existing pieces or custom match to anything you like, including, faux, stained, glazed, lacquered, etc.
The possibilities are endless. Our custom cabinet solutions are around the price you would pay for quality furniture online; furniture that you may have to assemble or might not fit your space and may or may not match your decor. Don’t settle for almost right when exactly what you wish for is so affordable.
A variety of our recent projects:
The project process from start through finish.
- The area of town you are located
- A summary of your project
- Rough measurements of the space you intend to have your cabinets installed (width, length, ceiling height)
- Pics that you like from our site, houzz.com, pinterest.com, etc.
Usually we can respond with a ballpark estimate of project. Allow 2-3 business days for response.
Schedule a site visit
Which will include:
- Discussing the details of the project
- Taking detailed measurements
- Selecting style of door, finish, and decorative hardware
- If client elects to get their own hardware it must be present at time of delivery.
- Collecting 50% deposit (check or Cash)
Upon receipt of deposit we will place you on the calendar and begin drafting your cabinet elevations when applicable. Drawings will be sent via email; please allow two weeks.
Delivery / Installation
We will call about a week before the installation to firm up the date and time. At time of delivery another 25% installment is required with the final 25% payment due at the completion of the project. If you selected decorative hardware through us we will bring it on installation day. If you elect to purchase your own hardware we will gladly install it as long as every piece is present when we arrive. If your decorative hardware is not onsite we will not drill holes for it; period. If you want us to install it at a later date there will be a $500 trip charge to cover travel and installation time.